· We value our staff as our greatest asset and encourage sharing of expertise by encouraging employees to facilitate in house trainings for the agency and their respective areas.
· We encourage our staff to take advantage of joining professional groups that further their skill set and allow them to remain current in their field of expertise.
· We recognize and celebrate staff members that are requested to facilitate community trainings and speaking engagements.
· We believe in the importance of promoting from within. We post all job openings internally prior to externally to allow our current staff to take advantage of career advancement opportunities.
· We provide CEU’s to our clinical staff that help staff in meeting licensure requirements.
· LHND – We provide assistance to teachers in the TEACH scholarship application process which covers the expense of the CDA credentialing.